The Twilight Saga: Slipcased
Now I find The Twilight Saga: Slipcased You can see Now!
Customer Shopping BuZZ
twilight is awesome
i received my twilight boxset at the start of 9 days off. i finished it before i had to go back to work. i could not put the books down! i have seen the movie twice. it is all just great! the last book was a little draggy at the beginning, but once things got moving, it was great again. i'm rereading the books because i just devoured them the first time around. definitely recommend this to anyone who likes action, romance, horror, its all there. and i'm a thirtysomething mom.
Wow Twilight just Rocks
I don't like to write a lot, I wouldn't want to give anything away. I feel The twilight series is all about a young women of 17 who falls deeply in love with a vampire with a twist and throughout the books their relationship twists, turns and grows into an awesome adventure.
Amazing!!
I absolutely loved the Twilight series! After finding out about the movie, I just had to get my hands on the books so I could read Twilight before the movie came out. I can't believe I hadn't heard about the books as they were each published! I managed to read Twilight in one day, New Moon and Eclipse in two, and Breaking Dawn in three... And now I'm reading the books again! I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, but I didn't get as obsessive about reading the books like I did with this series. I love the slipcase the books came in and thought the lithographs were a great bonus. This was definitely a great early Christmas gift to myself!!
About The Twilight Saga: Slipcased detail
- Amazon Sales Rank: #13 in Books
- Published on: 2008-10-15
- Format: Box set
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- 2560 pages
Product Description
This stunning set, complete with all four hardcover books as well as four collectible prints, makes the perfect gift for fans of the bestselling vampire love story.
Amazon
Source From bestsellingbooks2009-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment