Big Words for Little People
Are You Interested in Big Words for Little People I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that
Customer Shopping BuZZ
Keeping kids growing!
My 6 year old grand-daughter is way ahead of the curve! I wanted a book for her to read that would pique her interest and keep her smiling. This is the one to do it. Learning big words and what they mean keeps her growing mentally and looking for more. Great book!
Cute--but be careful if diversity is an issue. .
We bought this book for a precocious little 3 year old friend. It was just right, except that his parents are gay, and there are references to "When Dad buys me shoes. . " or "When Mom takes me to the store. . "
Families come in all shapes, sizes and forms, and we forget sometimes that "Mom and Dad" aren't paired parental titles in all families.
Divorced families might present the same dilemma in giving a kid this book. I'd have thought that Jamie Lee Curtis would have been a bit more socially conscious.
Big Words is a big hit!
Another great book by Jamie Leigh Curtis and her illustrator Laura Cornell. I am a Childrens librarian, and enjoy reading ALL of her books to the children at story times! She really speaks to the children in a way they understand and enjoy.
About Big Words for Little People detail
- Amazon Sales Rank: #74 in Books
- Published on: 2008-09-01
- Released on: 2008-09-09
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Hardcover
- 40 pages
Product Description
I know some Big Words.
I'll teach them to you.
Although you are small,
you can use Big Words too.
Big Words aren't scary.
They're big fun to learn.
I was taught once
and now it's your turn.
The eighth hilarious picture book by the #1 New York Times bestselling team of Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell helps little people communicate in a big person's world. With grown-up words like cooperate, respect, patience and considerate, a big, boisterous and zany family celebrates the power of language and discovers that words—big or little—are the bridge that connects us all.
Amazon
Source From bestsellingbooks2009-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment