Mom's Family Calendar 2009
We are interested in Mom's Family Calendar 2009 Coming Soon I find this from Amazon I will That interes, You that Agree?.
Customer Shopping BuZZ
All time favorite calendar!
this is the best planning calendar I know of. The vertical format is easy to use and visible across a room, which is a major plus at my house. There are enough columns for 6 people and the paper is not ink resistant. That may seem trivial, but most wall calendars are too darn glossy to write on legibly. How can you use a planning calendar if you can't write on the wretched thing with any ordinary pen? I get a kick out of Boynton's character drawings as well. The calendar usually includes a page of stickers for major events such as birthdays, anniversaries, music lessons, and appointments, which the memory challenged at my house count on to keep themselves out of hot water with other family members. And the price is good too!
Very helpful for Organizing a busy household!
I have used these calendars for the past three years, as I find them to be the most easy to use while organizing my two kids, dog, husband, and myself. Each member of the household has their own column going vertically down the page, so I can easily scan the month to see what activities my individual kids have, and even my 7 yr old has learned to look for "her" box to see if there is anything written in for that day. And going across horizontally, it gives you a snap shot of your family's day, from your own appts., to where your husband may be that night, to the kids' sports or play dates, to even the dog's vet appts. or daycare days. The calendar also comes with stickers, which I don't usually bother with, as the events they mark, like playdate, library, practice, are a bit too mundane to need sticker highlights, in my opinion, but if your kids are into stickers, they could have fun applying them for doctor appts., haircuts, etc.
LOVE THIS CALENDAR- Mom's Family Calender
I love this calender, I have it hung up in our kitchen. I got one as a gift last year, and now I am hook on it. I have already brought the 2009 calender. The stickers make keeping track of appointments and family events extremely easy.
Product Description
Abounding with Boyntons lovably goofy cows and hippos, chicks, pigs, and aardvarks, its family organization with a great big smile. Moms covers sixteen months, starting in September. Each months ingenious, oversized grid is laid out on a vertical, with five columns across the top (one for each family member) and the days of the month reading down the left side. One glance is all it takes to see exactly who is doing what, and when. Its the ultimate marriage of practicality and, well, cute. Includes a magnetic phone list for the fridge and 500 stickers! . Size Closed: 12" w x 12" h. Size Opened: 12" w x 24" h.
Amazon
No comments:
Post a Comment